Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Finally Figured It Out...

Today, it finally clicked why I'm so weird.  Bear with me, I'll have to explain the situation so it hopefully makes sense...

One of my clinic employees (AP) was talking about a dog she adopted several years ago that was probably hit by a car and definitely had brain damage.  The conversation went something like this:

AP:  She would walk around with a head tilt and veer off to the side randomly.

Me:  I can relate, I do that too.


AP:  And she would lick everything in front of her.

Me:  Well, I don't do that...


AP:  She hated to be held still or cuddled or hugged.

Me:  Yeah, I feel the same way!

AP:  Maybe that's what's wrong with you - a head injury!

Me:  It all makes sense now.  When I was a baby, I screamed and cried when anyone held me - they still complain about it even now.  Probably one of my relatives got frustrated with my screaming and tossed me on my head...

Now we know the rest of the story.

No comments: