Vets are a lot like MDs and other healthcare professionals. Some things tend to piss us off. A lot. I figure this is the first of many ranting posts, but these are the ones that happened to me JUST TODAY.
1) People that come in as walkins during a busy day.
2) People that come in as walkins during a busy day.
3) Somebody comes in and says, "Doc, my dog has been loosing weight for three months, vomiting for two months, not eating for a month, oh and by the way, can you give him his Rabies shot and trim his nails while you're at it? And how much is this going to cost me?"
4) When the aforementioned person who asks about cost says they only have $20 on them.
5) "My horse has had a tummy ache for 5 days" at 5 PM on a Friday night...
I can go on for hours, but you'all will get tired of reading!
1 week ago