Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shameless Promotional Preview


Just an update on my publication attempts.  I have finished Volume 1 of my cartoons and am in the process of self-publishing.  This is the cover image.  I am still finishing the editing process but hope to have the volume available by mid-July at the latest.  For those of you who have been privy to the cartoons, there are several brand new, never before seen images included with many of the older ones.  This volume primarily deals with the time spent actually in vet school but certainly has forays into my chocolate obsessions and such.  I'll update when it is actually available then begin to shamelessly encourage y'all to spend money...

1 comment:

by gadgets said...

Please visit my blog. On it, you will find inspiratonal quotes to enrich your site. Free other resources and free content very easy for you to insert into your site. Just insert a small piece of code anywhere within your site an that will be all.
Google Gadgets