Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where has all the cool stuff gone?

Medico types are all the same- we want "cool" cases. Sometimes cool means an interesting workup, or a neat looking wound. For everybody, "cool" is slightly different.

Lately, my day has gone something like this:

Vaccinations
Vaccinations
Allergies
Vaccinations
Vaccinations AND Allergies

And on and on and on and... you get the picture.

Vaccinations are an important part of a well pet program. Allergies occur on a large basis.

But that's been ALL I've seen lately. I may as well record my allergy talk and play it when the clients walk into the door. It would do about as much good.

I'll be back when something cool, funny, obnoxious, or gross happens.

1 comment:

Evil Transport Lady said...

A day in the life......Carefull what you wish for;)