Monday, August 4, 2008

Thank you, thank you

Two hardy souls have come foreword to comment and prove that this blog is, in fact, read by more than the search engine robots. Thank you to those two individuals. Therefore, since I am not posting in vain, we shall carry on...

Not much going on this last week. We're getting ready to synchronize a group of cows to receive embryo transplants. It's a cool process, and it's amazing to me that we can freeze and thaw out not only seman, but embryos as well. I also saw some alpacas last week in addition to my normal dog, cat, and horse patients. And got spit on for my troubles. Nothing stinks like llama and alpaca spit. Go figure. For once, I'd like something in my profession to small NICE. Wouldn't that be a great feat? "Wow, ma'am, Fluffy's diarrhea smells just like fresh lemons!" Yeah, not going to happen EVER. Oh well, I digress...

More to come! Keep the comments coming! I like comments!

4 comments:

EE said...

Comment!

EE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evil Transport Lady said...

^^^^^New reader;)

R said...

aaaaaaand another!