Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bored

I'm bored. There, I've said it, lightening can now strike me dead and I can see twelve long internal medicine cases in two hours. Monday was awesome, three surgeries and enough appointments to keep me from sitting at the computer for most of the day. That's the kind of day I like- a busy one. However, between the winter blues of slowness, today's dreary drizzle/rain/show event, and the economy, today is a total bust. It's kinda been like this all winter, but the last week was looking up. Then today. We'll see if it continues. Nothing new to report, get to watch the equine dentists do a float next week. I could do it if I had the equipment, but they are certified, have better equipment, and do it much much faster with more experience. Plus I hate to float teeth.

No comments: